Interested in selling your art with The Illustration Gallery? It's easy...
1. Send us a high-quality digital photograph of your artwork.
2. When we accept your piece for sale, we will send you a Letter of Agreement. This agreement will grant The Illustration Gallery the exclusive right to offer your artwork for sale at our mutually determined non-negotiable fair market price for a term of up to six months.
3. Upon our receipt of your signed Letter of Agreement, your artwork will be featured in The Illustration Gallery.
4. Upon sale of the item, the buyer agrees to send payment to The Illustration Gallery within seven business days.
5. Upon our receipt of the payment, the seller will be notified to ship the artwork to The Illustration Gallery. The cost of insurance, crating and Fed-Ex shipping to The Illustration Gallery is paid by the seller. Once received by The Illustration Gallery, all costs for FedEx shipping, crating, and insurance to send your artwork to the buyer will be paid by The Illustration Gallery.
6. In the event that a listed artwork fails to sell after six months, the agreement may be extended if agreeable to both parties.
7. After the artwork is received by the buyer, the buyer has a period of seven days to decide if the piece meets his or her satisfaction. The buyer may choose to return any purchased artwork with no questions asked within this grace period. After the expiration of this seven day grace period, the sale is considered final and The Illustration Gallery will issue the seller payment equal to 80% of the final sale price. 20% of the final sale price is retained by The Illustrated Gallery as commission. There are no other hidden fees or charges. Costs of shipping to the buyer are deducted from the Gallery's 20% commission fee.
For more information, please contact Dan Zimmer a email@example.com
Telephone: (314) 577-6768
Fax: (888) 811-0531
The Illustration Gallery
3640 Russell Boulevard
St, Louis, Missouri 63110